Invincible Fishing Boats
INVINCIBLE BOAT COMPANY is owned by two South Floridians, Alex Lipworth and Capt. Rob Hammer. The company was formed as each felt there was not a "perfect" boat out there for both the tournament angler who needed speed, and the light tackle guide that needed fishability.
They contacted renowned naval architect Michael Peters and laid out what they wanted to accomplish. The results is a boat that is both fast and dry. What good is fast if you are soaking wet when you arrive at your destination? THE INVINCIBLE'S performance in rough water is outstanding. The deck was designed to fight fish. No pulpits, no bulky gunwales or low decks. Two oversized live wells make the boat more fishable. Rugged construction was required because they knew what tournament fishermen would put their boats through. Finally, it has the fit and finish of the finest boats while having the price that most could afford.
The result is a boat that is unequalled. It's fast- very fast. It's extremely dry and built with the latest technology and best materials in the boating industry. The INVINCIBLE is a true tournament boat that has set a new standard in the industry.
Come and see why the INVINCIBLE is "TWO STEPS AHEAD"
Fast + Dry + Solid + Fishable = INVINCIBLE
Length over all|
Deadrise at transom
Maximum Fuel capacity
Salt water washdown
Live well in floor 60 gal.
Live well in transom 50 gal.
Four large fish boxes
Completely finished inside console
Molded stringer system
Cored hull and vacuumed bagged
Our INVINCIBLE open fisherman stands in a class by itself. She is designed to be fished hard and handles a long distance run in rough conditions without giving up comfort or the need for a dry boat.
Every INVINCIBLE is constructed with the finest grade materials with each individual inch, from stem to stern, constructed to keep it balanced and efficient.
The unique hull was designed by renowned naval architect, Michael Peters, giving it a one of a kind stepped layout. The steps create a remarkable air fed tunnel providing a better ride and increased speed over any other conventional hull.
All plugs and molds for the boat are made by Marine Concepts using state of the art five axis computerized router and cutting machines, guaranteeing a fit and finish that is unsurpassed. In addition, each section of the boat is assembled with tolerances of less than half an inch and the entire stringer system is secured to the liner using WELD-ON.
The deck and liner are also bonded using methacrylate adhesive. The skeletal frame is a molded grid stringer system; this gives the boat more strength as the bulkheads and stringers become one inseverable unit.
The assemblage is then tapered to create even more stability. Our commitment to every detail provides the strongest, yet lightest boat possible.
With the INVINCIBLE, you get consoles that have the ability to handle an array of electronics including two 15" screens. Our consoles are designed to let the electronics cover panel slide away when not in use.
Fumbling with the plexiglass and salt water spray on your electronics will become irritations of the past. The deck layout is a fisherman's dream. There are two insulated fish boxes in the rear that can hold multiple 60lb. kingfish or wahoos without bending their tails.
The boat has two more giant fish boxes in the bow with an optional insulated coffin box. The deck has been raised to fight fish around the bow with ease. The entire cap of the boat has a diamond non skid surface, the most durable and easy to clean finish.
The INVINCIBLE is raising the standards of the quality open fisherman.
- Corecell vacuum bagged hull
- 100% vinylester resin-hull NO WOOD
- Stainless pop up cleats
- Hydraulic steering
- 2 Baitwells with Rule 1500 gph pumps
- Salt water washdown
- High speed pickups for livewells and washdown
- 4 gunwale rod holders
- Hi performance K Plane trim tabs
- Tin copper wiring-all heat shrunk ends
- 50 gallon transom livewell, 60 gallon floor livewell
- Two deep fish boxes 600 quart and 720 quart
- Diamond non skid throughout the cap and deck
- Molded reinforced stringer grid system
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Forward anchor locker with hanging anchor support
- Deluxe console with completely lined & finished interior (has room for a head)
- Lockable recessed electronic panel (folds away when not in use)
- Waterproof switches and breaker panel
- Recessed bow handrail
- Oversized compass
- One series 31 Gel Cell battery per engine (with aluminum battery boxes)
- All navigational lights
- Self bailing cockpit
- Molded hatches with O rings
- 345 gallons of fuel STANDARD
- 1/4' side fuel tanks with black anti corrosion epoxy
- Under gunwale lights
- Gem Lux stainless thru hulls
- Multi-ball valves (allows engines to run off more than 1 fuel tank)
- (2) 2000 GPH Rule Bilge pumps
- Aluminum Tilt steering wheel with speed knob
- Stainless D rings
- Standard T-top - Included
- T-top Options
- LED Navigation Lights on T-top
- LED Lights for under T-top
- Fluorescent light (White or Red)
- Laceless T-top
- Spreader lights
- Rod holders welded to T-top
- Remote searchlight ACR 50
- Lee Sidewinder outriggers
- Top Gun outriggers (Rupp radials)
- Taco outriggers with telescoping poles
- Powder Coated T-Top
- Webbing for life jackets
- Rocket launcher (Aluminum) Included
- Deluxe tackle station rocket launcher (Large) 51”
- Fiberglass cooler with stainless steel sliding track system
- Custom one color for hull
- Custom two colors for hull
- Deluxe combing bolsters with custom colors
- 3 Panel Strato glass
- 5 Panel Strato glass (wings)
- Fresh water wash down
- 3 Panel Polycarbonate windshield
- Electric head with macerator
- Macerator pump for fish box
- Diaphragm pump and Y valve for rear fish boxes
- Macerator pump Y valve for dual fish boxes
- Mounting of transducer in mineral oil sea chest
- Dive ladder
- Rod holders on side of console
- Rod holders on gunnel
- SS towing eye strike plate
- Extra live well pump per live well
- Swivel rod holders for electric reel
- Electric reel outlets
- Under water light
- Under water Xenon
- Extra Battery- series 31 gel cel or AGM
- 3 Bank battery charger
- 4 Bank battery charger
- Battery upgrade to Odyssey Series 31
- Coffin box with hydraulic ram
- Cushion on top
- Live well sea chest
- Extra pump and valve for both live wells
- Hose coil kit with carrying tube
- Extra fuel- per gallon (475 MAX)
- Clear plexiglass with nonskid on floor live well
- Electronics Installation
- Insulate front boxes
- TR-1 Auto Pilot Installed